Megamix Challenge in Aberdeen
What is the Megamix Challenge Activity in Aberdeen?
This sporty challenge will see you and your group battling it out head to head across two energetic activities. The megamix challenge in Aberdeen will be fully managed and comes with your very own events co-ordinator who will be on hand throughout to monitor the games and keep track of scores. Split into teams and put on your game faces as you attempt to earn as many points as you can in order to walk away a winner. This is the perfect activity for groups of all types and sizes, guaranteeing everyone can get involved and have some light-hearted competitive fun. The two activities will run back to back, saving you both time and money!
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
What to Wear for the Megamix Challenge?
We highly recommend wearing comfy clothing such as gym wear and trainers during this active event. Please don’t wear any heavy boots, open toe shoes or football boots.
There are no reviews yet.