Corporate Sports Day in Bath
What Happens During the Corporate Sports Day in Bath?
A light-hearted sporty session filled to the brim with nostalgic mini games, the corporate sports day in Bath is an amazing way to get your team bonding outside of the office. Based at a private venue, with all the equipment provided for you, your events co-ordinator will set everything up and get you stuck in. Battle it out across potential games such as the egg and spoon race, bean bag race and space hopper race in an attempt to earn your team points.
- Fun, competitive and full of laughs
- Meet the co-ordinators
- Safety briefing and how the event runs
- Split into smaller team (houses)
- Put on coloured bibs and choose a team captain
- Play a variety of classic school sports day games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, tug of war, 3 legged race…
- Winning team presented with a prize.
- We offer a free venue finding service or you can arrange your own space
What clothes should we wear for Corporate Sports Day in Bath?
Comfy clothes such as gym wear will be ideal for this activity as you will be pretty active throughout – comfy trainers are a must! We don’t allow football boots or steel capped boots.
There are no reviews yet.