Megamix Challenge in Brighton
What to Expect from the Brighton Megamix Challenge?
When it comes to this two hour sporty event, you can expect to get competitive as you battle against your friends to win as many points as you can for your team. Everything will be provided for you on the day, including a venue, events co-ordinator and equipment. Split into smaller teams and make your way through your to chosen activities that will provided physical challenged and test your agility. You events co-ordinator will keep track of the points and declare the winners at the end! The megamix challenge in Brighton will save you time as you play the activities back to back and save you money along the way.
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
There are no reviews yet.