Megamix Challenge in Cardiff
What’s Included in the Megamix Challenge in Cardiff?
Get stuck into not one, but two epic sports themed activities during the megamix challenge in Cardiff. This session will last for two hours and be based at either a leisure centre or a 3G pitch and comes with your very own events co-ordinator. After a quick briefing of all the rules, you’ll get stuck into your chosen activities and play them back to back, going head to head against one another in a race to earn your team points. This experience will not only save you some time, but it will also be friendly to your bank – saving you money combining two activities rather than booking them separately.
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
Can I Choose My Time Slot for the Megamix Challenge?
You’re more than welcome to choose your desired time slot for this activity. The sooner you get in touch the more available slots there will be. We recommend a late morning or early afternoon session for this specific experience.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
There are no reviews yet.