Old School Sports Day in Exeter
What to Look Forward to on a Exeter Old School Sports Day?
The fun event co-ordinator will meet your group and run through how this interactive event works. Break off into smaller groups, each with a team captain and coloured bibs. Compete across games like egg and spoon, hula hoop race, 3 legged race, skipping races and more.
Each game earns points and the overall winners are the team with the most points. Perfect for hen weekends, birthdays and teams.
- Retro school sports day games
- Meet the instructor
- Quick safety briefing
- Split into houses (teams)
- Coloured bibs included
- Select a captain or head prefect
- Play a variety of games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, relay races, 3 legged race…
- Team photo
- Venue hire is included
- Mr & Mrs quiz can be added for hen parties
What Clothes Should We Wear for Old School Sports Day in Exeter?
Fancy dress is allowed, but make sure it doesn’t restrict your movements. Ideally sportswear like tracksuit or jogging bottoms. Trainers are the best footwear, no open toed shoes.
There are no reviews yet.