Corporate Sports Day in Dublin
What is the Corporate Sports Day in Dublin?
This team event is an informal way to build teamwork and communication with an events co-ordinator to run all the mini games. During this 1-hour session, feel like big kids as you compete in smaller groups to earn points. Some of the races may include the retro egg and spoon, beanbag and space hopper races. Work together, motivate your teammates and go for the gold in this unique experience for colleagues.
- Fun, competitive and full of laughs
- Meet the co-ordinators
- Safety briefing and how the event runs
- Split into smaller team (houses)
- Put on coloured bibs and choose a team captain
- Play a variety of classic school sports day games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, tug of war, 3 legged race…
- Winning team presented with a prize.
- We offer a free venue finding service or you can arrange your own space
Is the Corporate Sports Day suitable for team events?
Of course! Although a more light-hearted option, this sporty activity is a great way to bring the team out of their shell in a more informal environment.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
Old School Sports Day in Dublin
There are no reviews yet.