Corporate Sports Day in Leeds
What is the Corporate Sports Day in Leeds?
This experience is an opportunity to work together in small groups during a light-hearted event perfect for team building in a sporty way. Your events co-ordinator will start the 1-hour session with a quick warm up before you split into groups for friendly competition. Play through each retro race, communicate with your teammates and earn points. The event leader will announce the winning group at the end of the away day.
- Fun, competitive and full of laughs
- Meet the co-ordinators
- Safety briefing and how the event runs
- Split into smaller team (houses)
- Put on coloured bibs and choose a team captain
- Play a variety of classic school sports day games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, tug of war, 3 legged race…
- Winning team presented with a prize.
- We offer a free venue finding service or you can arrange your own space
What do I wear for the Leeds Corporate Sports Day?
We recommend wearing your most comfortable pair of trainers with gym wear or old clothes so you can easily move around.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
Old School Sports Day in Leeds
There are no reviews yet.