Corporate Sports Day in Oxford
What is the Corporate Sports Day in Oxford?
This epic activity is a great way to get everyone out of the office and taking part in a sporty tournament featuring all the classic sports day games you remember from school. From egg & spoon to wheelbarrows racing on the agenda, you can count on this action-packed activity going down a treat with everyone involved. You’ll play in small teams with the aim to score as many points to become the winning team the day.
- Fun, competitive and full of laughs
- Meet the co-ordinators
- Safety briefing and how the event runs
- Split into smaller team (houses)
- Put on coloured bibs and choose a team captain
- Play a variety of classic school sports day games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, tug of war, 3 legged race…
- Winning team presented with a prize.
- We offer a free venue finding service or you can arrange your own space
What do I wear for the Oxford Corporate Sports Day?
You’re guaranteed to sweat a lot throughout the so it’s most sensible to wear sporty shorts, joggers or tracksuit bottoms for your lower half while having a t-shirt or long-sleeved top for your upper half, but this really depends on the weather. We recommend light-weight and airy trainers for your footwear as you’ll need to be as agile as possible as well as comfy.
There are no reviews yet.