Megamix Challenge in Swansea
What is the Megamix Challenge Activity in Swansea?
A mashup of two epic sporty activities which will get you battling it out in small teams, racing to earn as many points as you can in order to be crowned winners. This sports based experienced will be fully managed and based at either a leisure centre or 3G pitch. You will have your very own events co-ordinator on the day to run the activities and keep track of the scores. Get your game faces on and enjoy the light-hearted competition! Not only do you save yourself some time with the megamix challenge in Swansea, but you also save yourself some money!
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
Can I Choose My Time Slot for the Megamix Challenge?
Yes! You’re more than welcome to choose your time slot for this activity – the sooner you get in touch, the more choice you will have. We recommend either a late morning or early afternoon slot.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
There are no reviews yet.