Corporate Sports Day in Bournemouth
What Happens During the Corporate Sports Day in Bournemouth?
An informal day out of the office for your team, you will find yourselves competing head to head in teams across a selection of hilarious mini games. You will have your own venue with the corporate sports day in Bournemouth, along with all the needed equipment and an events co-ordinator to monitor the games and keep track of points. You’re bound to feel nostalgic as you get stuck into games you would’ve played at primary school, with potential options such as an egg and spoon race, space hopper race, bean bag race and more.
- Fun, competitive and full of laughs
- Meet the co-ordinators
- Safety briefing and how the event runs
- Split into smaller team (houses)
- Put on coloured bibs and choose a team captain
- Play a variety of classic school sports day games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, tug of war, 3 legged race…
- Winning team presented with a prize.
- We offer a free venue finding service or you can arrange your own space
What clothes should we wear for Corporate Sports Day in Bournemouth?
Comfy gym wear and trainers is the best clothing option for this event. You will be getting pretty active so need to be comfy – we don’t allow football boots or steel capped boots.
There are no reviews yet.