Megamix Challenge in Bournemouth
What’s Included in the Megamix Challenge in Bournemouth?
Prepare to get competitive as you battle against your friends across two active activities back to back for two whole hours during the megamix challenge. This experience comes with a Bournemouth venue, all the equipment you need and your very own events co-ordinator for the session. You’ll find yourselves trying to earn points for your team across physical challenges and tests of agility in an attempt to be winners. This is a great way of making the most of your time and money – booking two activities together gives you a discounted price per person!
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
Can I Choose My Time Slot for the Megamix Challenge?
Yes you can! We recommend booking a late morning or early afternoon slot for this sporty event. The sooner you get in touch with us, the more slots there will be available for you to choose from.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
Old School Sports Day in Bournemouth
There are no reviews yet.