Megamix Challenge in Edinburgh
What is the Megamix Challenge Activity in Edinburgh?
This unique experience in Edinburgh is a combo of two sporty activities played back to back over a 2-hour session with all the equipment included. Both of your chosen activities are organised by an experienced events co-ordinator. Simply separate into separate teams and get stuck in, earning points as you go. No matter what your group size or occasion, everyone can get involved in this slice of friendly competition.
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
What to Wear for the Megamix Challenge?
We always advise wearing comfortable clothing such as gym wear, old clothes and trainers. Football boots and steel toe cap boots are not permitted.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
Old School Sports Day in Edinburgh
There are no reviews yet.