Old School Sports Day in Edinburgh
What Goes on in an Old School Sports Day in Edinburgh?
Upon arrival your group, whether a hen party or birthday, will be split into teams. You’ll put on coloured bibs to represent your house colour and choose a captain. Then its time for the fun retro games to begin.
Games could include space hopper race, sack race, hula hoop race and 3 legged race. After each game you’ll receive points with the overall winners having the most points and being crowned champions of the school.
- Retro school sports day games
- Meet the instructor
- Quick safety briefing
- Split into houses (teams)
- Coloured bibs included
- Select a captain or head prefect
- Play a variety of games
- Could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race, relay races, 3 legged race…
- Team photo
- Venue hire is included
- Mr & Mrs quiz can be added for hen parties
Can We Choose our Start Time for the Old School Sports Day in Edinburgh?
Yes you can. We can run sessions between 10am and 5pm, so just let us know the timeslot you want. The sooner you book the more options you’ll have.
There are no reviews yet.