Megamix Challenge in Glasgow
What is the Megamix Challenge Activity in Glasgow?
This double-activity is a discounted event complete with two games organised by an events co-ordinator with venue hire and equipment included. Choose two energetic games and play through a 2-hour back to back session full of friendly competition. No matter your group size, you’ll be split into smaller teams to compete for points throughout the event. The winning team at the end of the session will be crowned the winners!
- More time, more fun, less money
- Choose any two activities shown
- Old school sports day, bubble football, bubble mayhen/m, dodgeball, archery tag, electric shock football, goggle football
- Both activities will be run one after the other for a 2-hour session
- All the equipment is included
- Held at the same venue to things easy for you
- Event co-ordinator to host the event
What to Wear for the Megamix Challenge?
We advise groups to wear their most comfortable trainers/footwear and either gym wear or old clothes. Make sure you’re warm, as some of our venues are outdoors.
Other School Sports Day Activities:
Old School Sports Day in Glasgow
There are no reviews yet.